With all the magic items written up and edited for the upcoming release, I went through to update my google spreadsheet of all my magic items. The formatting of the document was also reworked to make it easier to use. See it here.
I did some landscaping and built up some fortifications for my yard to defend my precious crops. I upped my number of jalapenos and peppers this year, added some herbs (mostly basil to make pesto), and started a bed of asparagus. Interestingly, in moving the dirt from an old garden bed, I got a volunteer asparagus!
Sarah and I mulched, dug, leveled, and built this tiny dirt castle. Oh and by the way, she started a crafts blog to show some of her creations. Go check it out.